Central Operations Associate & Trader | Scottsdale, AZ
Beacon Pointe is currently seeking an exceptional individual to join our Central Operations team as an Operations Associate and Trader in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The successful candidate will join a highly talented team of professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Place Mutual Fund, ETF and equity trades through Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade or Fidelity
- Research and respond to routine-to-complex inquires within defined service level commitments
- Trade Correction processing, reporting and analysis
- Handle incoming inquiries from advisor teams related to the troubleshooting and review of complex account and data discrepancies
- Partner with internal teams to document, review and update firm policies & procedures
- Support day to day operations of our Unified Managed Account (UMA) platform through Envestnet
- Assist advisors and their team with system navigation, configuration, and account setup
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Experience with Envestnet preferred
- Experience with Charles Schwab, Fidelity and/or TD Ameritrade institutional platforms and paperwork preferred
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|