Business Development Associate | Remote/Hybrid
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as a Business Development Associate. The candidate will be responsible for the support of the firm’s business development and sales operations team. This candidate will join a highly talented team of investment professionals that support the firm’s organic business development efforts. The candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s employees and clients.
- Coordinating leads from custodial referral channels
- Maintaining data relevant to sales process
- Salesforce reporting and lead management
- Coordinating sales process with partner offices and wealth advisors
- Initiate prospecting efforts via mass-email campaigns and/or direct calls to target markets
- Provide internal sales support to Leadership Team
- Other ad-hoc analyses to support business development efforts
- Handle all administrative requests and queries from leadership and the business development team
- Act as point of contact for internal and external clients, responding and routing communication to the appropriate party via phone, email and/or other contact methods
- Coordinate and execute of webinar events, client meetings, conference preparation, exhibitions, centers of influences etc.
- Coordinate with marketing team and execute on client/prospect marketing projects through bulk email correspondence
- Act as a liaison between Business Development and other internal departments.
- Participate in team projects and assist with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Team oriented approach
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, evolving work environment and able to multi-task
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Referral Code: 01
|Job Category||Business Development|