Wealth Advisor with Strong Business Development Skills
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as a Business Development Advisor in our Philadelphia, PA office, to help us maximize referral programs of Schwab, Fidelity and TD Ameritrade retail branches. We have proven referral partners and need more qualified advisors to address the market.
The candidate will be responsible for developing new clients both through the retail branches of our custodial partners and through client and personal referrals. This individual will work directly with the Senior Wealth Advisors and a talented team of wealth management professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated, high net worth individuals and families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strategic relationships with Financial Consultants working in the retail branches of our custodial partners (Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade)
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking with Centers of Influence
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management and investment needs
- Frequent communication with prospective clients – both verbally and in writing
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Other duties, as assigned
- Candidates with a modest book of clients are preferred, generally at least $10M of AUM
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in financial services
- CFP® or CFA designation preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ® applications required
Interested candidates: Please click on this link http://bit.ly/BPBDAPA to complete a brief assessment, that is part of the application process (we suggest allowing 10 – 20 minutes). Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|