Billing Specialist | Scottsdale, AZ
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Billing Specialist, in our Scottsdale, AZ location. Selected candidate will join a highly-talented team of professionals, and work across a diverse range of billing and Accounting-related responsibilities for multiple offices. The position will report directly to the CFO and collaborate with the Accounting Manager in support of operations teams in various locations.
- Client billing, billing reports, accounting entries, billing reconciliation, accounting reports and referral fee processing
- Process payment of client fees and reconcile fees to billing reports
- Follow document protocol
- Work with multiple offices to support the billing process
- Update billing information on systems for multiple offices
- Protect organization values by keeping information confidential
- Participation in team projects, assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Accounting emphasis preferred, but not required) or combination of school plus work experience
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience (financial services industry preferred, but not required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ® products. Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-centered environment.
Please apply here: http://bit.ly/BPAAScotts
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|