Associate Wealth Advisor | Santa Barbara, California
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Associate Wealth Advisor in our Santa Barbara (preferred location) or Los Angeles office. The position will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of client advisory, including financial planning, investment management, and the administrative aspects of client service. This individual will work directly in coordination with Senior Wealth Advisors and a talented team of wealth management professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated, high net worth individuals and families.
While this candidate will interact with our team regarding all aspects of wealth advisory, providing support in the area of financial planning will be a focus. This is a great opportunity to learn key financial planning skills and work closely with Senior Wealth Advisors to lead financial planning discussions in client facing meetings.
- Using our eMoney financial planning technology to input financial information and link client accounts
- Working directly with clients to collect key documents for financial planning
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans
- Partnering with clients to provide objective education to help them meet their goals, and ensuring they follow up on suggested action items
- Analysis of client portfolios using internal portfolio management database (Tamarac) and excel spreadsheets
- Coordinating timely investment process of new client accounts and the execution of sensitive and/or high priority investment related tasks
- Frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Participate in client meetings where needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- CFP® certification preferred, CFP course in process and a timeline towards sitting for test is OK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, analytical, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (word, powerpoint, excel) is a must
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|