Associate Wealth Advisor | Indianapolis, IN
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Associate Wealth Advisor in our Indianapolis, IN office. This position will be responsible for working with lead advisors to create and manage client financial plans, as well as understanding investments and investment management, with the goal of working towards a career as a wealth advisor.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Using our eMoney financial planning technology to input financial information and link client accounts
- Working directly with clients to collect key documents for financial planning
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans
- Partnering with clients to provide objective education to help them meet their goals, and ensuring they follow up on suggested action items
- Analysis of client portfolios using internal portfolio management database (Tamarac) as well as basic excel functions
- Frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Participate in client meetings where needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred but not necessary)
- Experience working in wealth management, or competency with eMoney/other planning software preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Completed coursework for CFP designation preferred
- Highly organized and able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical with basic proficiency in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion-dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Referral Code: 01
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|