Associate Wealth Advisor | Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Associate Wealth Advisor in our Dallas-Fort Worth, TX office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in client advisory, investment management, and administrative aspects of client service. This individual will work directly in coordination with Wealth Advisors and a talented team of wealth management professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated, high net worth individuals and families.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients, wealth advisors and internal associates. This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Serving as liaison to firm professionals and clients services associates in the research, review and execution of sensitive and/or high priority investment related tasks
- Providing direct support to Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of client service, advising, and financial planning
- Assist with business development efforts
- Coordinating timely investment process of new client accounts within internal guidelines
- Responsibility for client data in various internal systems including the firm’s portfolio management database (Tamarac)
- Developing in depth understanding of portfolio construction and risk management
- Communicating with separate account managers regarding client service issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must have the Series 65 license or plan on taking and passing the exam
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion-dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Referral Code: 01
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|