Associate Wealth Advisor | Summit, NJ/Remote
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as an Associate Wealth Advisor at our Summit, New Jersey office with a remote option. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in client advisory preparation, data management, portfolio reviews, and overall client service. This individual will work directly with our team’s current Associate Wealth Advisors and Wealth Advisors, assisting with day-to-day planning and investment related tasks. This opportunity offers candidates one-on-one mentorship and a steady growth path as they advance in their career. Candidates will play an integral role in growing our private client business, focused on servicing our existing client base of sophisticated, high net worth individuals and their families.
- Providing direct support to Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of client service, advising, financial planning, and investments
- Providing concierge level service to high net worth clients, internal associates, and strategic partners (CPAs, Attorneys, Insurance Professionals), involving frequent communication both verbally and in writing
- Independent research, review, and execution of key financial planning and investment related tasks
- Aiding in the preparation of ongoing client reviews
- Documenting client meeting notes and ongoing client tasks
- Assisting with the tracking of daily capital flows and managing portfolio modeling software
- Updating investment performance tracking and analytics sheets
- Coordination of client data entry into financial planning software and management of client information
- Development and ongoing review of client-specific financial planning analyses
- Assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 1 to 3+ years of relevant experience working with high-net worth individuals; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Pursuing CFP pre-requisite coursework preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Ability to use macros and formulas within Excel preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tamarac Advisor View, and eMoney preferred
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|