Associate, Office Management | Summit, NJ
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a part-time Associate of Office Management at our Summit, NJ office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects for the firm’s daily operations in addition to handling general office management duties. The Associate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions. The team is responsible for providing a select group of clients with comprehensive wealth management services to include customized investment management and wealth planning services to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
- Answering incoming calls and appropriately directing them as needed; ownership of day/ evening voice mailbox and outgoing voice mail messages
- Serving as an ambassador of the office by greeting clients and visitors upon arrival for meetings
- Handling of incoming mail, faxes and business services; daily overnight package drop off as needed
- Administrative tasks as directed by partners of the firm; this may include travel arrangements, setting and coordinating of meeting requests and other business critical needs
- Ordering of food and beverage for meetings and at times picking up/ delivering
- Maintaining office supplies and reordering as needed; keeping kitchen and common areas tidy
- Coordination of parking for clients/ visitors and employees.
- Delivering client/ prospect communications
- Ownership of BP bulk email correspondence (MyEmma)
- Reviewing, editing, adding graphics, etc. to presentations, letters and other various communications
- Holiday parties, work related happy hours, client events, team building activities, WAI events, etc.
- Serve as local office marketing point person
- Attend/ participate in conference calls
- Collaborate with HQ marketing and compliance to ensure all marketing materials are up to date and compliant
- Communicate changes and important info to advisors and staff
- Ownership of ordering and maintaining office supplies through StorFront (online portal for all BP branded specific products
- Assisting with other general administrative and office management duties as needed
- Four-year college degree or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Enthusiastic demeanor and exhibits professional initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.) is a must
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin:
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|