Associate Financial Planner
Los Angeles, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as an Associate Financial Planner in our Los Angeles, California office. The incumbent will join our talented team of wealth management professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals and families in the LA area.
This position requires direct communication with clients, both verbally and in writing. The Associate Financial Planner is responsible for assisting Senior Wealth Advisors with day-to-day tasks, including all client service, inputting and maintaining accurate client data, financial planning and analysis, and participating in client meetings. This position offers the opportunity of a steady growth path, playing an integral role in servicing and growing our private client business, with the goal of taking ownership over the client-facing service and financial planning functions.
- Act as the first point of contact for client enquiries, coordinating between other members of the team to provide high-touch service. This includes frequent interaction with current clients and new prospective clients, both verbally and in writing.
- Assist with new client onboarding, such as checking account paperwork, monitoring the setup process with custodian partners (Schwab, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade), and leading welcome calls for new clients.
- Work alongside our broader Financial Planning team to learn the Beacon Pointe planning process, including inputting client data into our software (eMoney), as well as performing analysis.
- Speak with clients regarding maintenance tasks including account deposits, cash movement, performance reporting, account terminations and other special requests.
- Maintain and update client information and files utilizing internal systems including CRM (Salesforce) and portfolio management databases (Tamarac Advisor View)
- Participate in client meetings, as directed.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- CFP designation
- At least 2 years of relevant service and financial planning experience, preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Strong analytical, investigative, and critical thinking skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Experience with Salesforce and/or eMoney is preferred
Interested candidates please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once completed, you can add a resume to your profile. Click here to begin: : http://bit.ly/BPAWPLA
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Financial Planning|