Alternatives Associate | Scottsdale, AZ
Beacon Pointe is currently seeking an exceptional individual to join our Central Operations team as an Alternatives Associate. The position will be located in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The successful candidate will join a highly talented team of professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Preparing subscription documents for clients per local office request
- Coordinate with our internal operations team to ensure K-Hub is continually updated and correct
- Coordinate with our Custodian partners on new account processing for new and existing clients
- Coordinate with new managers on proper documentation to ensure our records are updated and accurate
- Coordinate with our internal operations team on the proper protocol for Alternatives distribution of paperwork and documentation
- Coordinate with internal operations on protocol for Alternatives paperwork acceptance and transfer to manager
- On-going communication and support with internal advisors on relevant funds and answering questions
- On-going communication with all alternative manager operation teams to understand estimated closing windows. This includes notifying our internal advisors of the dates
- Coordinate with our internal reporting team and the alternative managers on performance upload and data
- Internal Alternative offering subscription document expert and processer
- Provide operational assistance in answering any questions related to documentation for our internal alternative offering
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Tamarac AdvisorView preferred
- Experience with Charles Schwab, Fidelity and/or TD Ameritrade institutional platforms and paperwork preferred
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|