Administrative Assistant | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Administrative Assistant in our Newport Beach, CA office. The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of daily administrative responsibilities while supporting the firm’s operations. The Administrative Assistant will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institution. The candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professional responsible for delivering superior service to sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions.
- Handle all administrative requests and queries from leadership and operation teams
- Act as point of contact for internal and external clients, responding and routing communication to the appropriate party via phone, email and/or other contact methods
- Organize and schedule all incoming and reoccurring meetings and appointments
- Booking travel arrangements
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist with preparation of meeting presentation materials, documents meeting follow-up and takes supports operational related tasks
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with the leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, evolving work environment and able to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Human Resources|