Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join Beacon Pointe as an Accounting Associate, in our Newport Beach, CA location. Selected candidate will join a highly-talented team of professionals, and work across a diverse range of billing and Accounting-related responsibilities for multiple offices. The position will report directly to the CFO and collaborate with Accounting Manager in support of operations teams in various locations.
Main responsibilities center on client billing, billing reports, accounting entries, accounting reports and reconciliation. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Report creation and data accuracy testing of Tamarac Advisor View (portfolio management software), including:
- Billing reports
- Billing reconciliation reports
- Referral fee reporting
- Process payment of client fees and reconcile fees to billing reports
- Document and update procedures
- Work with multiple offices to support the billing process
- Update billing information on systems for multiple offices
- Protect organization values by keeping information confidential
- Participation in team projects, assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Accounting emphasis preferred, but not required)
- Minimum two years of accounting experience (financial services industry preferred, but not required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ® products. Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-centered environment.
Interested candidates: please click on this link to complete a brief assessment, that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you add a resume to your profile. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPAANB
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|