Client Service Associate | Newport Beach, CA (HQ)
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Client Service Associate (CSA) in our Newport Beach headquarters office. The CSA will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institution. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of educational achievement and an interest in pursuing a career in the Registered Investment Advisor industry.
- Assists with client meeting preparation including completing client review checklists, identification and resolution of operations related issues, and preparing meeting agendas.
- Meets regularly with Relationship Managers and Operations Director to discuss meeting preparation, providing updates on client service items and any necessary client escalations.
- Assists clients with cash management activities including processing check deposits and withdrawals on multiple custodial platforms (Schwab, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade).
- Monitors daily custodial alerts including cash management, account updates, trading, etc. and resolves accordingly.
- Enters new client information and records client inquires including service changes, new account opening, money movement, trading, etc. in Salesforce CRM.
- Prepares custodian maintenance paperwork, facilitates account updates and communicates with client relationship managers on status.
- Assists with the distribution of client account paperwork and processes incoming paperwork with corresponding Client Relationship Manager.
- Participates in team meetings and collaborates with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience working with high-net worth individuals a plus; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce experience is a plus.
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|