Institutional Business Development Officer | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Institutional Business Development Officer in the Institutional Consulting Services Department out of our Newport Beach, CA office. This candidate will join a highly talented team of institutional consulting professional that service the investment management and advisory needs of discretionary and non-discretionary foundations and endowments, retirement plans and insurance companies. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Qualify prospects based on willingness to consider Beacon Pointe versus their existing advisor relationship, identify their product need (OCIO, non-discretionary ICS, RPs/401(k), Insurance)
- Direct sales to middle market institutional prospects (Foundation and Endowments, Corporate Plans, Insurance Companies, Hospitals, etc. with AUM of $10M – $200M) across the country based on a supplied prospect list (Money Market Directory + LinkedIn or similar).
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Participate in finals presentations where appropriate.
- Work with Sr. Product Specialists on ICS team to move prospects through the sales cycle
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- At least five years of experience in complex sales environment, preferably financial services
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willingness to make cold calls
- Ability to qualify a prospect and build a qualified prospect database in SalesForce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Analysts & Research|